[Mailman-Users] Mail Queue

David A Boothe davidboothe at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 00:39:48 CET 2004

I read that and it made about as much sense to me as a medical text book on brain surgury written is greek.  All I want to know is what the two letters indicate!  I have no clue what they mean by parent and child rewiter spool tree branch things.  I just want to find out in simple terms what is going on with this software.  Can someone please take in down a notch from the techno-babble to an english explanation fo whats going on?

Thanks