[Mailman-Users] Mail Queue

David A Boothe davidboothe at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 9 00:31:03 CET 2004

You know I really HATE that kind of answer.  In all the time that one takes to write what he did he could have easily said what each character stood for.  Yet all he did was tell me that I could go search through miles of documentation and try to find it.  Sorry if I sound like I am pissing into the wind but some folks do have reading disabilities and aks questions to get answers not wise ass comments.  Can someone actually tell me what each character stands for.  I kind of figured all by myself that it had to do with the status but what exactly each char stood for still has not been answered.