[Mailman-Users] Reply to list

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Feb 5 23:13:54 CET 2004

On Feb 5, 2004, at 2:09 PM, Warren Woodward wrote:

> We now have upwards of 400 public lists on our mailman server, and I
> have
> heard complaints over this matter from every single one of them.

be wary of the squeaky wheel speaking for the entire wagon.

just list this discussion.

you may be right. I've found the reply-to enthusiasts speak on the
situation way beyond the typical population, and with more enthusiasm
than the non-reply-to types, who are generally tired of arguing and
just shut up and go away when it comes up.

which reminds me... (exit, stage running like hell... grin)