[Mailman-Users] Reply to list

Chuq Von Rospach chuqui at plaidworks.com
Thu Feb 5 18:33:41 CET 2004

On Feb 5, 2004, at 9:06 AM, Mark Dadgar wrote:

> My lists use it.  And my users prefer it - I know, I've asked.

self-selected audiences. I have asked users what they think, and gotten
one answer, and I've done formal surveys soliciting feedback from the
entire list, and gotten very different answers. Be wary of taking the
sound of the squeaky wheel from the entire vehicle.

> Yeah, it's so damned hard to edit the To: line, isn't it?  Wow.

for you? no. For non-geeks? you'd be surprised.

in fact, you probably would be. I'm not, I've spent a lot of time
talking to them.