[Mailman-Users] Unable to Change-Case on listerv name

FCBAER fcbaer at bemorecreative.com
Tue Feb 3 15:35:14 CET 2004

Dear Mailman;

I've recently installed mailman and am quite happy with the results.
Thanks for a great (and free) program.

My only complaint and question, is how to I change the capitalization of
the listserv name. The funtion is there to do it, but it just doesn't
work for me.
I am trying to change Ccih-aids to CCIH-AIDS (or ccih-aids), but it
keeps telling be that is an illegal operaiton and reverting to Ccih-aids.

I searched the discussion board and found a couple of other people
asking the same question, but could not finda a response.

Thanks for any assistance that you can provide.

Regards,

FRANK
Webmaster CCIH.ORG