[Mailman-Users] Forced footer for all Mailman lists

aaron aaron at mutualaid.org
Tue Feb 3 23:39:37 CET 2004

We need to append a forced footer message (with unsubscribe info) to all of
the Mailman lists that we host. This needs to be done in a way that prevents
any list admins from changing or removing the message. We thought that we
could do this using Decorate.py, but can't seem to figure it out. Ideally,
we would want this footer to be appended in addition to the custom list
footer.

This is the third time I've requested help on this and there have been no
takers so far. This time I'll offer to pay for someone's time to help me if
you know how to accomplish this.

We are using Mailman 2.1.2.

Please CC: me directly on your reply. TIA.

- aaron