[Mailman-Users] Setting up virtual domains -- docs??

Bruce Dienes bdienes at capflex.com
Tue Feb 3 07:59:21 CET 2004

Hello,

There seems to be no documentation or FAQ as to how to set up one instance of Mailman to work with several virtual domains on a server.

I am trying to set up Mailman 2.1.4 to work with 7 domains on a Slackware Linux box, using qmail. All the domains are owned by the same user, and mailman is set to work under the same user .

I added the virtual domains in the local config file, but I'm not sure where to go from here. Can someone point me to documentation for implementing virtual domains with Mailman?

Thanks!

Bruce