[Mailman-Users] Re: RE: Period Mailings; Like Birthday Announcements using Mailmail

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Tue Feb 3 01:33:23 CET 2004

nb wrote:
>you can simple write a cron that sends mail to your list announcing the
>birthdays or whatever, but, as Paul Byerly says you can do a script for that
>purpose. It will be more usefull for sure.

      Maybe someone can give me a hint here on my attempt to do this by
modifying edithtml.py.  I can add files to what that script will edit just
fine.  Thing is I want to have a separate edit list for each list.  I
copied and renamed edithtml.py but it's not found by my server, and a pyc
file is not generated.  I assume I am missing a registration data base
someplace?

<>< Paul - wondering why his last attempt to send this was incompleat.