[Mailman-Users] new 2.1.4 spam filters not working

randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu randy.stoecker at utoledo.edu
Mon Feb 2 03:26:55 CET 2004

I just upgraded to Mailman 2.1.4 and am having two problems with the
new header_filter_rules spam filter.  First, after I have saved the
expressions, if I change anything else in the Privacy options
(Subscription rules, Sender filters, Recipient filters) and save those
changes, it erases everything in the "Spam Filter Regexp:" box.  Even
while those expressions are there, they seem to have no effect on
filtering mail.  Hopefully someone can help as I was really looking
forward to using this new feature.

Randy Stoecker
Randy Stoecker
Professor of Sociology
Moderator/Editor
COMM-ORG:  The On-Line Conference on Community Organizing and
Development
http://comm-org.utoledo.edu
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606
USA

phone: 419-530-4975