[Mailman-Users] 2.1.4 info/html issue

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Sun Feb 1 03:09:44 CET 2004

Fred Stutzman wrote:
>Does anyone have any last ideas about my issue, described in the thread
>below?  If not, i'll submit a bug.

and

 > I played around with one of my own lists, and was able to replicate the
 > behavior.  You can check that out at:

     The source for that page you link to is:

<P>&lt;html&gt;

      Based on this the page shows what is expected.  Are the brackets
being converted to ampersand characters when you save the page??

      That aside, the page has opening and closing body and html tags
already, so adding a new set is going to be a mess.

<>< Paul