[Mailman-Users] problems migrating mailman site

Chris Riley c_riley at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 20:47:46 CET 2004

I'm upgrading my box from Fedora to Gentoo. I've saved my old mailman directory
and have just installed Mailman in Gentoo. But when I try copying over the
archives, data and lists directories, it doesn't know about the lists.

Old version on Fedora is 2.1.5. New version in Gentoo is 2.1.5.

I've emerged mailman, and done the work to integrate with apache and postfix. I
can view a screen at http://myserver.com/mailman/admin/, but it says that there
are no public lists.

What do I need to do to get Mailman working with my old lists?

Thanks.

-Chris Riley