[Mailman-Users] Messages aren't delivered

Samuel Kvarnbrink samuel.kvarnbrink at humlab.umu.se
Thu Dec 30 12:18:02 CET 2004

Hi all,

I've ran into a weird issue... I guess it all boils down to me being a
total newbie when it comes to Mailman (in that case I apologize for the
noise), but I feel completely lost at the moment. The problem is that I
don't get any output at all from my Mailman installation. No list
messages, no administrative messages, no error messages, no log entries,
nothing!

I've created a list, added myself as a member and tried to send a few
messages to the list. The messages seem to arrive at the correct
destination, and a new file is created in the qfiles directory each time
a message is sent to the list.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'm running Mailman 2.1.5 under OpenBSD
3.6, with exim 4.41 as my MTA.

cheers,
Samuel Kvarnbrink