[Mailman-Users] Mailman contractors

Terry Allen hmag at ozemail.com.au
Wed Dec 29 06:00:30 CET 2004

>>From time to time I get requests for Mailman installation or
>customization help, often for compensation.  This is not something I do
>so I usually have to turn people down cold, or tell them to email these
>two mailing lists.
>
>However, such requests are coming in more often these days, so I wonder
>if it makes sense to try to collect a list of people willing to provide
>Mailman services.  I would not be willing to recommend anyone
>specifically, but I would be happy to point such requests at say, a wiki
>page where people can self-register.
>
>What do you think?  We can either use the FAQ or we can use the
>Python.org wiki.  I'd rather not be in the loop so I don't want to use
>the static list.org pages.  I think we as a community can self-regulate
>this list.
>
>-Barry

Hi again,
	I think this is a good idea - since getting our own Mailman
installation working, I have recieved requests for help installing.
Possibly a good idea.
--

	Bye for now, Terry Allen
hEARd

Postal Address:
	hEARd, 26B Glenning Rd,	Glenning Valley, NSW 2261, Australia
Internet -
	WWW: http://heard.com.au http://itavservices.com
EMAIL: hmag at ozemail.com.au
Phone: Australia - 02 4388 1400 / International - + 61 2 43881400
Mobile: Australia - 04 28881400 / International - 61 4 28881400