[Mailman-Users] Timeout on visiting pending moderator requests

Tokio Kikuchi tkikuchi at is.kochi-u.ac.jp
Tue Dec 28 03:05:49 CET 2004

Hi,

Mailman 2.1.6 will discard old pending moderator requests automatically.
So, I you don't have important pending messages to be approved, wait for
the next release ;-) Or, you can use bin/discard to discard old pending
requests like:

% cd <prefix>
% find data -ctime +7 -name heldmsg\*.pck | xargs bin/discard

Cheers,

http://weather.is.kochi-u.ac.jp/