[Mailman-Users] 2nd Question: BypassingConfirmation/Approval for New Subscribers

Mike Ewall catalyst at actionpa.org
Wed Dec 22 06:42:53 CET 2004

Mark,

Thanks for the detailed explanation.

I did understand what you meant the first time, but I didn't realize that
-- at least on my web host -- the list name is the full
"listname_domain.name" (I originally tried your suggestion with only the
listname, which apparently is why it was considered an unknown list).

I got it to work after you inspired me to look more closely at the URIs
that Mailman uses.

Many thanks!

Mike