[Mailman-Users] Re: view all members of a list on one page

Jerold Stratton jerry at sandiego.edu
Tue Dec 21 23:10:17 CET 2004

>> is it possible to see all members of a list on one page ,regardless
>> of how
>> many users are subscribed to this list and not just those with the
>> same
>> beginning letter? We are using mailman version 2.1.4.

This is not a default option, but it's easy enough to add if you are
comfortable editing the python files.

Note that this will add this feature to *all* administrative
interfaces; line numbers may be slightly off. And always make backups.

Mailman/Gui/Membership.py:

add
                         ('listall', _('List All')),
to GetConfigSubCategories(self, category)

Mailman/Cgi/admin.py line 488, add feature code to:

         if subcat not in ('list', 'add', 'remove'):

i.e.

         if subcat not in ('list', 'add', 'remove', 'listall'):

line 814 from:

     if len(all) < chunksz:

to:

     if len(all) < chunksz  or subcat == 'listall':

Jerry
jerry at sandiego.edu
http://www.sandiego.edu/~jerry/
Serra 188B/x8773
--
"The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly