[Mailman-Users] Question on archives

Lorraine Kerwood lorraine at lanecrrc.org
Sun Dec 19 23:08:14 CET 2004

Hi there,
We need to delete an archive of a new list serve we started. I can't find
this option in the admin tools. Can you help me? There is some posted info
that was mistakenly posted by a consultant....
Thanks so much for any help you can offer.
lorraine
---
Lorraine Kerwood, Administrative Coordinator
Computer Reuse and Recycling Center, Home of MacRenewal
222 Polk Street Eugene, OR 97402 USA
PHONE: (541) 686-2366 FAX: (541) 686-0577
http://www.lanecrrc.org
Rejuvenating Computers For Our Community
A 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization
HOURS:
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Monday, Thursday and Friday 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM
CLOSED TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY
Come on down!