[Mailman-Users] Anyone know Background color code for .py file?

Tierra etierra at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 05:46:37 CET 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:09:13 -0800, DJ Freak <djfreak at beathustler.com> wrote:
> So I've been able to edit my confirm.py to make it match my web site
> EXCEPT background color and img src=.
>
> Does anyone know how to code background color and image insert in a .py
> file?
>
> Thanks
>
> Evan

I'm not even sure what you mean by that... however, if you take the
time to look through the default config settings for Mailman, you'd
find the exact variables you need to setup in your mm_cfg.py file to
change the web colors. This may be a little out of line on this list,
but I'm not even going to mention those variables since for the past 2
weeks, you've started 14 threads on this list about small simple
configuration options like this one that you could of saved everyone
here the trouble of looking up for you had you read the documentation.
Also, please stop starting 3 separate threads all in one day on the
same problem, same subject, just because no one answered in the first
2-3 hours. It's a mailing list, people will get to it when they can,
if they can help you out. No one here get's paid to answer your
questions.

Bryan

P.S. Don't touch VERP settings unless you know what it is and really
need it. The defaults are fine for anyone who's new to email and
mailing lists.