[Mailman-Users] How to set up a READ-ONLY list?

Yassen Damyanov yd at media-c.de
Wed Dec 15 22:20:47 CET 2004

Hi all,

I need to urgently setup a Mailman read-only mailing list.
It appears to be not-so-obvious a task (my first contact
with Mailman).

Could anyone send me directions and/or documents to read?

Thanks in advance!

Yassen

P.S. This is an example of how the
   mailman-announce-owner at python.org
list reacts to posts of subscribed users. I need exactly this
behavior: