[Mailman-Users] How Change "English (USA)" to "English"?

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Wed Dec 15 01:18:49 CET 2004

Dear Folks,

In the mailing list subscription page, we see:

Which language do you prefer to display your messages? 	 English (USA)

I do not know how to change this.  It is not appropriate here in
Australia.  How do we change this?

On the languages administrative page, the only English option is
"English (USA)".  There are about 26 other non-English languages
listed there.

mailman-2.1.5-26 on FC3.
$ echo $LANG
en_AU.UTF-8
--
Nick Urbanik   RHCE       http://nicku.org          nicku(at)nicku.org
Proud ex-member of Dept. of Information & Communications Technology in