[Mailman-Users] Not All Subscribers Receiving Daily Email

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Tue Dec 14 07:10:59 CET 2004

Easy wrote:

>Mailman had been working find on a 600+ subscriber list. Something
>changed? somewhere?

If you don't know what changed, how could we?

>Now more than a few people are not getting their email.

Is delivery enabled for these members? Is there a pattern? E.g. are
digest members and only digest members not getting mail?

>Sending directly to a subscriber works fine.

>From the same machine that Mailman is on?

>On another list with 30 subscribers. One subscriber is on both lists.
>This subscriber receives emails from the 30 subscriber list but not from
>the 600+ subscriber list.
>
>How can this be fixed?
>
>How can this issue be further isolated so it can be resolved?

If bounce_processing is not on for this list, turn it on. Check the
mailman bounce, smtp, smtp-failure and error logs. Check the MTA logs.
If you don't have access to these things, get your provider to check
them for you.