[Mailman-Users] Moderating posts not working

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Sun Dec 12 22:48:02 CET 2004

Hi list

Well this list has really been incredibly helpful I want to thank
everybody for helping me out here.  I am so close to being finally
done.

BUT, when I set a user to have moderated posts (as all of my users will
for now), the posts disappear and do not get sent to the moderator or
the admin.  When I try to post as a moderated user to my test list
named 'another', my mail log says:

to=<another at mail.beathustler.com>, relay=local, delay=1, status=sent
(delivered to command: /Users/mailman/mail/mailman post another)

So it looks like everything is fine except the log does not reflect an
email having gone to the mods and the mods get no email.  Plus, there
are no moderated posts according to the Web interface.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again.

-Evan Miller