[Mailman-Users] Topics

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Thu Dec 9 17:31:12 CET 2004

Basically, you enable Topics for a list and then give the Topic a name,
like 'Licensing Regulations' and then enter some keyword (in this
example. the word 'Licensing' in the Regexp. Assuming a subscriber is
subscribed to the 'Licensing' topic, you would send your message with
the first line of the message being:

OR

Subject: Licensing

Each user can choose to receive or not receive messages that have no
topic defined, but they must be subscribed to at least one topic to use
this feature.

Email me if you have other questions.

Christopher Adams