[Mailman-Users] Emergency! virtual.db not reflecting changes!

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Dec 9 03:07:19 CET 2004

At 5:56 PM -0800 2004-12-08, Evan Miller wrote:

>  postalias virtual

	You don't use postalias on the virtal map.  You use postmap
instead.  You use postalias only on alias files.

	Really, for all your postfix problems, you would be much better
served by going to the postfix-users mailing list, reading their
online documentation and FAQ, etc....  If you've got any
Mailman-specific problems, we should be able to help you with those,
but we're not that good as a resource for problems on other parts of
the e-mail system.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755