[Mailman-Users] ran fix_url.py but admin links still show as default domain

R Richman rrichman at shirotora.us
Thu Dec 9 01:13:40 CET 2004

After taking Mark's advice and running the withlist/fix_url command, I
got list#1 on example3.com and subsequent list on example.com to work
just fine.  Now I created a 2nd list for example3.com and I can still
log in using example3.com/mailman/admin. Problem is that I again run
into the issue with it linking to defaulthost.com instead of
example3.com.  It's the same virtual host as list 1 on example3.com
which works just fine so httpd.conf is setup fine, and mm_cfg.py is also
set for the same virtual host.  I have also run bin/mailmanctl and for
the sake of argument restarted apache to no avail.  Anyone have any
thoughts on what step am I missing? I would like to say I did everything
I should have done (and learned to do yesterday in setting up list 1
<g>) .

Regards,
/Ray

--
shirotora.net Hosting powered by ShiroTora Interservices
* Web hosting on a solid, industrial-class UNIX server