[Mailman-Users] Still FRUSTRATED - Please Delete Huge email pending approval from me

DJ Freak djfreak at beathustler.com
Wed Dec 8 22:52:03 CET 2004

Hi list

I hope at least you're all having a good laugh over my incessant
posting please forgive I am obsessed with getting this fixed.

Once again, Jaguar Server, Python 2.3, Mailman 2.1.5, Postfix.

Able to do everything except post.  All mails no matter what the
preferred server is in web interface all come in as regular mails and
do not result in posts.  Or I get relaying denied if I send to my
reverse DNS which is www.beathustler.com (i.e. sending to
beat-hustler at www.beathustler.com)

I tried to post an absurdly huge post to you all with all of my file
contents but I feel very certain that is problem is alias based and
therefore postfix based.  Then it occured to me, don't send huge posts
YOU HAVE A WEBSITE!  So if the mod is reading this you can delete that
post now.

Here is my main.cf file:

http://www.beathustler.com/main.cf

PLEASE can someone take a look at that file and try and figure out what
I have done wrong.  Have I created a conflict between the aliases and
virtual files in terms of who houses the alias_maps???

Thanks again very much for any help.

Oh yea I just signed up for a second time by accident because I thought
I had found a different list.  Again please forgive.

-Evan Miller