[Mailman-Users] Admin (un)subscribe via wget or email w/out confirms

Steven Poulakos poulakos at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 6 01:00:37 CET 2004

Mark, thanks so much for the info below!  Is there any documentation
related to this?  I'd be interested to know what other actions are
possible using similar commands?  For example, how can I control
notifications when unsubscribing (as done below)?

If there isn't any documentation, I'd be happy to help put some together.

Steve