[Mailman-Users] Has anyone successfully installed Mailman onFedora Core 2?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Wed Dec 1 13:59:30 CET 2004

    >> Wishful thinking.  By allocating the headers to the devel
    >> packages, they've already indicated that in their opinion it's
    >> somebody else's problem.

    Brad> 	If that's the way they want to do business, they can
    Brad> get the same treatment as cPanel or MacOS X Server.

Please, let's not.  This is a case of difference of opinion on how to
organize a distribution, not of cheating on the social contract.

    Brad> 	Mailman is an open-source project.  Feel free to post
    Brad> patches to the tracker on SourceForge.

I do feel free to do so, but it's unlikely to happen in this
particular case.  I don't understand the Mailman install process, so
I'd have to work quite hard boning up.

Somebody who already knows could probably write the patch in the same
60 seconds it took me to scratch out that autoconf stuff, though.