[Mailman-Users] New Subscriptions (2.1.5)

A.Zeneski jaz at ofbiz.org
Tue Aug 31 22:05:29 CEST 2004

Okay, I have NO idea what I did.. I changed Defaults.py to use Sendmail
delivery module instead, then I started seeing a bunch of errors in the
error log. I switched it back to the SMTPDirect module and all of a
sudden emails started flowing through.

Very, very strange!

One question, I have a number of people who have pending subscription
requests. Is there any way to get Mailman to re-send all of these so
they can get confirmed?