[Mailman-Users] All AOL members not receiving emails

John mailman-user at divebums.com
Tue Aug 31 21:11:25 CEST 2004

Hello,

Apologies if this has been answered elsewhere... I searched the
archives and didn't find it.

Did AOL make some major change affecting Mailman a couple weeks ago?  I
have a Mailman 2.1.5 list with 46 AOL members, all of whom appear to
have stopped receiving list messages.

Anyone know anything about this?  We haven't gotten any bounces, but
have noticed the pattern of AOL subscribers asking us why we cut them
off... so we're checking all AOL subscribers on the list and so far not
one is receiving.  (It's possible that we'll get a bunch of
confirmations later, but so far nothing...)

Is there some setting we need to tweak?  Have been running for years
and no problems other than the usual AOL spam controls getting tweaked
without the AOL subscriber's knowledge... but before it was always on a
case-by-case basis and we got bounces back...

Thanks,

John
600 member San Diego scuba diving list