[Mailman-Users] Status of RSS generated by mailman?

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Aug 31 20:26:24 CEST 2004

At 11:54 PM -0700 2004-08-29, Kirby Urner wrote:

>  The RSS feature isn't mentioned anywhere as included.  Is it still viable to
>  use the patch anyway?  Is work on this dead for now?

	This is the first I recall hearing of it.  Have you asked the
author of the patch what they know about the status of this?

	From reading the patch description, it looks like it was hoped
that this would go into 2.1-final, which was quite a while ago.  I
doubt that the patch will apply to 2.1.5, but you could always give
it a try.

	Alternatively, you could try applying the patch against 2.1.0,
which is more likely to be successful, but then that would saddle you
with an old Mailman version which is known to have a number of
problems.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755