[Mailman-Users] Master List

Mike Phillips mmlist at mikephillips.com
Mon Aug 30 03:14:07 CEST 2004

That seems simple enough. I read article 3.5, and it offers a script to
solve a problem. Are they talking about the duplicate message problem (when
one person is on multiple lists feed from the umbrella list?)

What if someone tries to subscribe to the umbrella list. How do I preclude
them from being able to do so?

Thanks for your assistance. Obviously I'm not very experienced with MailMan.

Mike