[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.5 notification of "pending approval requests" is delayed when list in emergency moderation mode.

MLM Subscriber mlm at kaibren.com
Sat Aug 28 00:04:38 CEST 2004

There is "new behavior" in 2.1.5 re. emergency moderation. If an
"un-moderated" member posts a message during emergency moderation, no
immediate message is sent to the list owner. Is there a new control to fix
this?

This is a very annoying bug because we run several low-traffic lists where
we have turned on "emergency" to fight spam or viruses. The list admins
have to wait to the next morning to get the notification.

Tnx,
-mm