[Mailman-Users] Problem with https:// admin interface URL

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Aug 26 22:47:57 CEST 2004

We use only https:// for web interface access and in the past I changed
the URL_PATTERN in mm_cfg.py and everything was fine. That worked until
2.1.5 RC1. Now I have set up a fresh 2.1.5 on a new machine and can't make
it to work there. Either I overlook something very obvious or 2.1.5
ignores the URL_PATTERN partly.
All URLs within the admin page for the mailman list point to http instead
of https and the URLs on the login page also point to http except for one:
the "overview of all mailing lists" page. From that observation I assume
the problem is directly associated with the list and not with the overall
config. So I dumped the list configuration, but couldn't find anything
related.

How do I fix this behavior?

Kai

--