[Mailman-Users] Mailman has stopped processing mail

Judy Petersen judypetersen at comcast.net
Thu Aug 26 01:20:00 CEST 2004

Our Web host provides Mailman for our use and I am the new listkeeper. We
generate a sizeable number of messages daily but the last one  received
(according to the archive) was early yesterday afternoon. Our ISP's answer
to our help request was 'read the documentation' (which was interesting but
doesn't have any troubleshooting). We have had several individuals not
receiving the emails since switching to Mailman but now the entire list is
unable to receive. What should I do next? To my knowledge, I have made no
changes in the admin except to individual subscribers. Judy Petersen