[Mailman-Users] Delete posting without shell access

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Aug 25 20:53:06 CEST 2004

At 11:45 AM -0700 2004-08-24, John W. Baxter wrote:

>  I think there is little choice for the future but to make more of the
>  bin/xxx capabilities, and archive management, available by means other than
>  shell access.

	I don't think there's any question that Mailman is heading this direction.

	The issue is how fast can we get how much closer to this goal?
If you've got any patches to help make this happen, we'd love to see
them.  Failing that, we're at the mercy of the development process
from the people who are writing the code.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755