[Mailman-Users] help me with newlist

johanna johanna at atlas.puj.edu.co
Sat Aug 21 02:00:40 CEST 2004

Hi I'm a Web Master at university Javeriana Cali - Colombia , and we are using
mailman 2.0.11. with postfix 2.0.2

I have the following problem: when I create a list,a "segmentation fault"
error occurs but the list is created. can you give some help about it?

Also When a user wants to make a subscribtion via the web page, it submits the
information and an error page is showed reporting the following error:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster at atlas.puj.edu.co and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

but the mail address is successfuly added to the list. maybe both errors are
related.

G. Johanna Chala T.
Estudiante IX semestre
Ing. de Sistemas y Computacion