[Mailman-Users] Too many recipients ??

David C. Hicks dhicks at i-hicks.org
Fri Aug 20 20:52:46 CEST 2004

Hi,

I've been getting a lot of errors of this nature lately on a list that I run.  It appears that mailman might be trying to re-send the message to everyone in the "To:" field, instead of just to the list members, and it isn't expecting to have to do that.  I can't find any configuration item that seems to be able to control this behavior.

Anyone seen this or know anything about it?  For now, I have to go and approve every message where someone has included my list posting address with other addresses.  Kind of a pain.

Thanks!
Dave