[Mailman-Users] qrunner efficiency

James Williams jwilliams at mail.wtamu.edu
Fri Aug 20 19:50:20 CEST 2004

Hello List,

This is my first time posting to the list. I hope you guys can help. I
maintain a list with about 1200 members on it. Recently I upgraded the
operating system on the mail server from redhat 8 to redhat advanced server.
I'm still using the 2.0.13 version that was supplied with redhat 8, but now
when I try to send a message to the list the list does not send the message.
It stay's in the queue and creates a lock file. I read/followed the
recommendation on
(http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.019.htp), but
with no luck. Anybody have any ideas as to what I need to do?

I should be able to provide any information that you guys request.

Thank you,

James