[Mailman-Users] Redirect reply's to list messages

Fred Macondray fredimac at fredimac.com
Tue Aug 17 02:23:13 CEST 2004

Greetings All,

I just set up Mailman as provided by my hosting service.

I've currently got my list up and working so that the following are true:

1) The list is in "announce only mode"
2) A few authorized addresses can send email to the list
3) Unauthorized members and non-members get a rejection message when they
send to the list address.

What I would like to do is redirect all messages sent to the list by
unauthorized addresses to a specific address or to the list owner.

Is this possible?  People have a tendency to reply with questions about the
announcement.

Thanks in advance,
fredimac