[Mailman-Users] HELP our administrator/moderator can't access our list anymore!

jill woodward jillwoodward at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 21:01:07 CEST 2004

Hello,

Looking for a lifeline to revive our administrator.
Can anyone reset the password to administer this list?
As you can read below, the administrator,
o2k at runbox.com,  no longer has the cookie and
therefore we are all unable to change anything. Her
current password is [deleted]. If there is anything that
can be done, we would greatly appreciate it. contact
Liz at o2k at runbox.com or Jill at
jillwoodward at yahoo.com or Candy at
candy_can at missiledickchicks.net

the list is chicks at missiledickchicks.net