[Mailman-Users] Cancel Subscription Request broken - 2.1.5

Russell Mann tech at khouse.org
Thu Aug 12 01:03:13 CEST 2004

Hello,

On Mailman 2.1.5, with a few customizations, I have run into a situation
where "Cancel Subscription Request" doesn't work.  The files that appear to
be affected, confirm.py, Pending.py don't have any customizations in them,
so I'm finding it difficult to trace this error.

----------------
Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!

Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mailman/khouse.org/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/home/mailman/khouse.org/Mailman/Cgi/confirm.py", line 114, in main
    subscription_cancel(mlist, doc, cookie)
  File "/home/mailman/khouse.org/Mailman/Cgi/confirm.py", line 312, in
subscription_cancel
    userdesc = mlist.pend_confirm(cookie)[1]
  File "/home/mailman/khouse.org/Mailman/Pending.py", line 141, in
pend_confirm
    assert self.Locked()
AssertionError

I also receive the identical error on another Mailman 2.1.5 installation
that is virgin with no modifications.

Any suggestions or pointers on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

--

Russell Mann