[Mailman-Users] Unsupported charset=GB2312

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Wed Aug 11 22:34:30 CEST 2004

Mailman List:

I recently had several messages come into my listserv (Mailman 2.1.5)
that was using charset=gb2312. As a result they were not delivered but
were place in my qfiles/shunt directory. The mailman log showed it
wasn't delivered due to an unrecognized charset. From what I found out,
development on this charset is inactive. Is it possible to allow these
messages to pass through my listserv?

Bruce Embrey

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin / NETREG : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927