[Mailman-Users] danish language support

Sean sean at sweetbourbon.com
Tue Aug 10 16:22:10 CEST 2004

Anybody know what is causing this error?

Bug in Mailman version 2.1.5

We're sorry, we hit a bug!

If you would like to help us identify the problem, please email a copy of
this page to the webmaster for this site with a description of what
happened. Thanks!
Traceback:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/mailman/scripts/driver", line 87, in run_main
    main()
  File "/usr/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/options.py", line 105, in main
    loginpage(mlist, doc, None, language)
  File "/usr/mailman/Mailman/Cgi/options.py", line 813, in loginpage
    table.AddRow([_("""In order to change your membership option, you must
  File "/usr/mailman/Mailman/i18n.py", line 89, in _
    return tns % dict
ValueError: unsupported format character 'p' (0x70) at index 105

I'm running Mailman 2.1.5 on FreeBSD 4.6-STABLE with danish language set
as the preferred but English is also supported..  I checked the error logs
and nothing showed up specific to this error.

Sean