[Mailman-Users] Moderator password failing

Connley Hartman chartman at cccsda.org
Tue Aug 10 06:36:08 CEST 2004

I am working  with Mailman on a RedHat box. When I set up the lists, I
set the owner password. When I got into the setup I setup a moderator
and set the password for the moderator. When we try to login as the
moderator it doesn't work. Only the admin password is working. Not sure
where to look since all the documentation I have read tells me it will
work without a problem.

Any ideas or directions someone could point me in would be greatly
appreciated.

chartman