[Mailman-Users] Re: Mailman stopped sending outgoing email

ARaacing at aol.com ARaacing at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 22:01:49 CEST 2004

I started a Mailman list about 4 months ago and it has been working great.  A
few days ago Mailman appears to have stopped sending out emails to the list.
Also, when someone submits an email I don't receive an email saying that
there  is an email that is waiting for administrative approval.

Mailman is accepting incoming emails, it is just not sending out emails.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to what is wrong? And how to fix it?

I haven't changed any settings, it just stopped working.

Thank you in advance!

Michael Johnson