[Mailman-Users] Mailman not forwarding mail and another odd problem

Thomas Bartolucci tbartolu at nnco.nano.gov
Wed Aug 4 21:10:26 CEST 2004

I'm running mailman 2.1.5 with exim 3.36 on Debian 2.4.18.  First off is
this bad?

Two problems one, the over-arching problem mail posted to the list is
not being forwarded to anyone.

Second, I am running two servers, my.server.com and my2.server.com.  I
can add users to the list via the web interface all users get the
"welcome message" no matter what server they are on, except the users on:

my.server.com

The users on my2.server.com and external servers all get the welcome
just not the ones like me at my.server.com

What could be the problem here?

-Tom