[Mailman-Users] Can't confirm subscriptions

Mike Flaherty bmail at basspond.com
Wed Aug 4 21:09:08 CEST 2004

Hello All,

OS = Redhat 7.3
Python = 2.2.2
Mailman = 2.0.13 (RPM) {note I tried from 2.1.5 source code first but didn't
get even this far so I backed it off}

I seem to be having very similar issues as described in...

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2000-March/004095.html

Also, while I see a list of addresses awaiting confirmation sitting in
/var/log/mailman/subscribe, I do not see them under the "members" link in
the admin web page (just empty).

To be clear, I am able to initiate a subscription request, however when I
try to confirm it via email as instructed by the Mailman email message I
recieve, I get nothing back at all. My sendmail log looks like this when I
try...

to="|/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test1",
ctladdr=<test1-request at basspond.com> (8/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01,
mailer=prog, pri=31016, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent

Thanks,
Mike