[Mailman-Users] Re: No notification of list creation

Mike Flaherty bmail at basspond.com
Wed Aug 4 14:56:46 CEST 2004

Here are some more details...

OS = Redhat 7.3
Python = 2.2.2 (RPM)
Mailman = 2.1.5 (from souce)

When I look in $prefix/logs, all I see is a file named "error" and it is
empty.  I'm told there should be more files there (i.e. smtp).

In accordance with the README.SENDMAIL, I have added the symbolic link to
the mailman wrapper in the smrsh directory and HUPed sendmail.  Still no
luck.

I'm wondering if I have to consider looking at the "--with-mail-gid" option?
Is there any sort of debug/command line mode that I can run "create" with?

I am really looking forward to using Mailman so any further help would be
most appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike