[Mailman-Users] Mailman Domain Problem

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at kflog.org
Sun Aug 1 16:38:47 CEST 2004

On Sunday 01 August 2004 16:15, ionum wrote:

> I don't understand why i change the domain in the
> webinterface and then the old domain where used.

The problem is more related to your mailserver (postfix?), because
it is responsible for the address-aliasing.

I have set up a server with multiple domains, hosted by the same
hoster (probably the same system configuration), so it might be
usefull, to discuss this directly.

    Heiner

--
          heiner at kflog dot org    GnuPG - Key: E05AEAFC
  Fingerprint:  257A DFBF 4977 4585 77A0  3509 973B 92AA E05A EAFC